Deep Tissue Massage Tecom
During a deep tissue massage, the masseur can affect those muscles that cannot be worked by classical massage procedures. The masseurs use a special technique of Swedish massage, with a more intense pressure that requires more effort than in a classical relaxing massage.
Therapeutic effect of the deep tissue massage
Deep tissue massage is used to:
- preventing varicose veins, by activating venous outflow and accelerating blood circulation;
- removal of excess fluid from the soft tissues and the removal of edema;
- normalization of muscles;
- return healthy-looking skin;
- muscle relaxation;
- release of tension in deep tissues;
- the quickest elimination of lactic acid concentration in muscles after intensive sports training.
This full body massage is performed with great effort from the theapist, with one hand held vertically and exerting pressure. His other hand can play a supporting role. Another technique is forearm strokes, which are most often used on the broad muscles of the back. Fist strokes are used for very compacted areas and for diseases of the musculoskeletal system.